Summer is the hottest of all seasons which come after the spring. It’s hard to be free from the scorching heat of the sun during the summer. What can be a better drink than the iced tea in this hot time? Indeed, the cold the is the best choice among the glasses. It lessens the heat in your body. Thus give you a refreshing feeling and enhance your emotional state. Many people out there don’t know how to make a perfect cold tea. Here you will learn about four healthy iced tea recipes for summer.
Fruited Iced Sun Tea
- Tea bags: You need to take 8-10 bags of the tea bags to make it. Black tea bags are good enough.
- Water: Another essential ingredient is water. Take 7-8 cups of the cold water.
- Fruit: You can use whatever fruit you like. The strawberry, blueberry or blackberry is good for the dish. Don’t forget to slice them.
- Container: A jar or a large pot is needed who can able to hold 10 cups of the water.
- Ginger/Mint/Lemon: Take a fresh piece of ginger or lemon or mint. Peel the ingredient to use it later.
How to Make
STEP-1: Take the container and place all the tea bags in the jar. Add the required amount of cold water to the jar/pitcher.
STEP-2: Now it’s time to soak the mixture in the jar. Place the pitcher in a spot where the sunlight can touch it. Let it get dark. It will take at least one hour.
STEP-3: Additionally, you can add the lemon/mint/ginger slices to the tea.
STEP-4: Add the slices of fruits to the bottom of the container and mash it to serve. Decorate the tea with some ice cubes.
Mango and Peach White Iced Tea
- Water: The purified water is necessary for the peach and mango iced tea. 10-12 cups of the water are sufficient.
- Tea bags: The flavor of the tea should be a great ingredient in the iced tea. Six white bags of the drink are fair enough.
- Sugar: Take one tablespoon and extra four tablespoons of the granulated sugar.
- Mango: A must-have ingredient for the iced tea. Take one thawed and chopped mango which has to be frozen.
- Peach: Two pitches are excellent for making the dish. Cut them into small pieces.
How to Make
STEP-1: Put 12 cups of the water into a pan or saucepan and boil the water properly. After cooking, remove from the heat.
STEP-2: Now add the tea bags to the water. Steep it for 5-10 minutes. Take a large bowl where you can mix other ingredients. On the other side, Let the tea rest for 1 hour.
STEP-3: After the time has passed, add the thawed mango and sugar into the bowl. Then add small pieces of the peaches too. Don’t go to the next step until the fruits and sugar are mixed well.
STEP-4: Transfer the existent tea into a large jar. Add the mixture of the fruits and sugar into the same pot. Combine all the ingredients by a washed spoon.
STEP-5: Put it in the fridge for a while, and it will be prepared to serve people.
Chamomile Strawberry Orange Cold-Brewed Tea
- Water: 12 cups of the filtered water is necessary. On the other hand, take four teaspoons of the hot water,
- Strawberry: Take 24 strawberries which are considerable. Halve the strawberries accordingly.
- Sugar/Honey: Choose whatever you love. Four teaspoons of honey should be a good choice.
- Tea bag: The chamomile flavored tea bags are perfect for this recipe. Take eight sacks of it.
- Orange: Take two juicy oranges and cut them into slices. These should be seeded and peeled too.
How to Make
STEP-1: Take a big jar that can able to contain a large amount of water. The pot should have the lid facility.
STEP-2: Put the slices of the orange and halved strawberries into the jar. Mix the water and fruit mixture properly. Stop when it gets combined thoroughly.
STEP-3: Cover up the jar with the lid. Place the pot into a fridge. Refrigerate the mixture for or 20 hours or one day.
STEP-4: Discard the bags of the tea from the jar. Make a mixture of honey and hot water. Put it into the fruit and tea mixture, and it’s ready.
Marian Iced Tea
- Tea bags: 4 bags of the regular sized tea bags are required. The black tea is fantastic for the Marin tea.
- Sweet: 14 packets of the sweetener which are approximately 0.0035 ounces in weight. The sweeteners should not contain any calories.
- Water: 5 cups of the filtered water that should be divided.
- Mint/Lemon: You need mint sprigs or lemon slices to garnish the drink.
How to Make
STEP-1: Take a saucepan and place it in the heat. Add 2 cups of the water and tea bags as well to boil it. Remove from the heat after cooking and soak the tea for 25-30 minutes.
STEP-2: Choose a large pitcher from your kitchen and transfer the tea into that pitcher. Add remaining amount of the water and sweetener. Mix it well. Now garnish the delicious iced tea with whatever you get. Serve with a few cubes of the ice.
STEP-3 [Optional]: You can use another flavor of the tea. It’s not mandatory to use black tea bags.
To Conclude –
The summer season is full of the heat around the world. Avoiding the oppressive heat of the summer is impossible. However, you can cool down your body by drinking one glass of the iced tea. The four healthy iced tea recipes for summer can help you in this regard. You will get to know about various methods for the cold brew. There are simple directions that help you to make a cup of iced tea with ease. The mixture of the fruit and cold water is an ideal food item for the summer. Anyone can make this iced tea the top-rated iced tea maker. It benefits your health as well as refreshes yourself.